Sunday, June 21, 2009

confession

I have a confession to make. I've been seeing another woman this weekend. Fortunately, KT doesn't mind because she's only about a foot tall and fifteen pounds and very furry. We had the privilege to 'dog-sit' a two year old terrier-mix-mutt named Lola. She went everywhere I went, in the truck, to work, around the yard ( it could have been that steak in my pocket, I always knew how to woo the ladies ). My usual dog allergies did not prove to be a big factor this time, although if she stayed a lot longer I bet I would get sick.





Now miss Lola is going home to Alaska and I'm off to Thompson Lake again after last weeks false start. We raised the carriage house timber frame, but the panels will not arrive until tomorrow morning. The decidedly wet weather forecast is throwing a wrench in the whole process too. We'll see what the morning brings.

---w---

1 comment:

Nick said...

Seeing another woman?! You made my heart stop!