Monday, March 23, 2009

Stunning

Greetings,

A few empirical statistics on this site.

And people are still surprised that we have no television....

KT just got a book called Four Arguments for the Elimination of Television by Jerry Mander (no his name is not a joke...), 1978.

I just got two books. A little architectural history, the classic Big House, Little House, Backhouse, Barn by Thomas C. Hubka. A study of the connected farm buildings of New England.

I also got Starting and Running Your Own Small Farm Business by Sarah Beth Aubrey.

Back to the land. Need I say more?

----W----

2 comments:

Nick said...

So is this a long way of saying you want one of my TVs?

Christopher Gerald Wagner said...

Exactly, because the TV in the attic is getting lonely collecting dust all by itself.

Now if I could just shake the persistent need to go on the internet 83 times per day....