Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes......


Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes
(Turn and face the strain)
Ch-ch-Changes
Don't want to be a richer man
Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes
(Turn and face the strain)
Ch-ch-Changes
Just gonna have to be a different man
Time may change me
But I can't trace time

Bowie didn't know how right he was. Or maybe he did. At least in the chorus.

We are going through out own set of changes. We're moving to a new place on short notice this week in order to position ourselves better for our next move, which hopefully will be to a home I build with my own hands at The Land of Goshen on the Egypt Road.

KT still hasn't heard about whether she'll have a job at the end of June.
I sold the motorcycle.

I'm selling the boat and the big truck.

And I've been basically retraining for a related but largely new career in fine woodworking and furniture making. Carpentry is still a backup source of income, but not a place I want to be stuck forever (life's length still seems like forever when you're only 27). I'm just old enough to wish I had done a number of things differently, but still young enough to do a a number of things differently.

Today is a good day to start.

Here's to the new morning tomorrow. I hope its about more than peeps and bunnies and spring.

Happy Easter.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am still waiting for spring.Good luck with the changes,Learn to adjust quickly
Enjoy every minute John