Sunday, February 13, 2011

By popular demand.



By popular demand, I have taken some photos of the mangled and maligned right rear of the truck.


Fortunately I mashed the other tail light not too long ago, so I had the innards to zip tie onto the damage and get a temporary light on there.

I just can't seem to keep from putting holes in mah jeans and dents in mah truck....

(sounds like a terrible country song about a string of bad relationships....maybe I should move to Nashville.)

In other news, it looks like spring might be just around three or four more corners. I'm doing some more work in collaboration with Paul Baines Fine Woodworking. You can see a new barstool prototype on his Facebook that we are doing for a restaurant in Freeport, ME not far from L.L. Bean's.

And, I got the Honda Civic (henceforth to be called the Swamp-mobile or SM due to its ambient odor) running again after doing emergency surgery one evening last week. All she needed was a distributor transplant. She's scheduled for an elective O2 sensor-ectomy and transplant this spring but that can wait until excess funds are available. For now though, SM will convey me to work while the Dodge can stay home and think about why it should avoid stationary objects in the future.

Thats the news from the Country Estate.

No comments: