Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Not this East Coast

I would certainly love to post all sorts of pictures of the blizzards that have been pounding us here on the East Coast, but wait, oh yeah, all the blizzards went way south of here. We haven't gotten any new snow in weeks. Just day after day of clear skies and 25 degrees. I don't know how much more of this I can take!

Can we get some snow here in Maine? Come, on ! They don't even deserve it in D.C., at least around here we appreciate a good blizzard. I might even say we enjoy it.

How am I supposed to go snowshoeing if we don't get a little more accumulation?

Dear Mid-Atlantic and Mid-Western states,
Please deliver any excess or unwanted snow to Coastal Maine via air-mail.

Warmest Winter Regards,

Maine.

PS. please feel free to keep the acid rain and mercury from your soot-spewing coal-fired power plants. we don't need any more ;)

No comments: