Saturday, November 21, 2009

looking good

Here are few shots of the job looking good:



Stain-glass window in custom casing. I went to the trouble of getting brass screws to install it, so they could take it out to clean it, and they asked me to counter sink them and fill the holes with putty!


Long skinny bedroom with vaulted V-match ceiling, pine trim, and goofy track lighting and sconces.


We created this loft for them over the closet and the hallway.

-Boarded two sides of a timberframe today. I like to keep my connection to timberframing alive, even if I'm doing mostly restoration and remodeling these days.
-We'll be headed down to Connecticut for the Thanksgiving weekend. Hopefully my dad and I will close on the land by Wednesday and we can get serious about house planning/clearing/building.
-The weather continues to be perfect New England Autumn style.

No comments: